Thursday, August 1, 2013

I will definitely be making this! Italian Crockpot Chicken -4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 16 Ounce Bottle of Italian Dressing (can use non fat) 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese Italian Seasoning 4-6 Potatoes scrubbed cut in half or wedges (you can peel if desired) 1/2 bag of mini carrots

Previous pinned said,"I had this Baked Pineapple at a restaurant a few years ago, and it made me moan, it was so good. It's a baked pineapple, stuffed with coconut, crushed gingersnaps, macadamia nuts, sweetened condensed milk and a bit of rum. Tastes like Hawaii on a plate."
Previous pinned said,"I had this Baked Pineapple at a restaurant a few years ago, and it made me moan, it was so good.  It
Raspberry Coconut Chai Pudding Pops
Raspberry Coconut Chai Pudding Pops
I will definitely be making this! Italian Crockpot Chicken -4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 16 Ounce Bottle of Italian Dressing (can use non fat) 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese Italian Seasoning 4-6 Potatoes scrubbed cut in half or wedges (you can peel if desired) 1/2 bag of mini carrots
I will definitely be making this! Italian Crockpot Chicken -4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 16 Ounce Bottle of Italian Dressing (can use non fat) 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese Italian Seasoning 4-6 Potatoes scrubbed cut in half or wedges (you can peel if desired) 1/2 bag of mini carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment